New Advances in Security Assurance and Compliance
IT professionals who work in small to midsize organizations are under increasing pressure — and scrutiny — to comply with IT requirements coming down from multiple fronts:
- Government and industry regulations to follow
- Cyber insurance policy terms that must be met
- Privacy and security stipulations built into business contracts
- Plus a laundry list of cybersecurity best practices that are expected to be followed
For most multi-functional IT professionals, it’s nearly impossible to keep track of it all — not to forget, to produce evidence of compliance as well in the event of an audit, a lawsuit, or a breach.
The good news is that the next generation of IT compliance management software is affordable, easy-to-use, and takes an integrated approach to information privacy and security assurance. You can track and manage all of your IT requirements at the same time, and in the same place. And, you can automatically generate the evidence you need to document your compliance in the event of an audit, a lawsuit, or a data breach.
In this session we will show you how to get it all done with fewer headaches and in a fraction of the time using Compliance Manager GRC:
- Compile all your IT policies and procedures in a single document
- Define the IT requirements needed to execute the policies
- Identify what common control sets are needed to meet all your IT requirements
- Create a gap analysis between what you are doing and what you should be doing
- Automatically generate a dynamic action plan to address the gaps
- Create an auditor’s checklist for internal or external oversight
- Produce complete evidence of compliance on-demand, with the click of a button.
There’s even built-in guidance for every requirement and a built-in procedure for every control. It’s like having your own virtual compliance officer in a box! Attending this event could be a game-changer — even a life-changer for multi-functional IT pros who are sitting on the security and privacy hot seat.