IT Security Assurance & Compliance
Learn How To Manage Compliance With All IT Requirements . . . At The Same Time!
Data is an integral thread woven through all organizations, regardless of size or industry. Every organization must protect its data to safeguard itself against a breach – or face fines, regulatory penalties, reputation damage, and loss of income.
IT professionals – including Managed Service Providers and professionals who work in IT Departments — can help by following best practices to ensure compliance with All IT requirements, regardless of source — government or industry regulations; cyber risk insurance policies; business contracts; internal IT policies and procedures.
IT organizations coming under intense scrutiny, and being asked to document what they’re doing to secure the networks they manage.
- The difference between security and compliance, and how they work together
- Organizational problems that require technical solutions
- What type of “proof” is needed to demonstrate IT security and compliance
- How to achieve your desired level of IT Security
- How to juggle managing multiple compliance standards and IT requirements
- What to look for in a Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) platform
You’ll get the answers to all these topics and more!
Fill out the form to download the Whitepaper. Then ask for a demo of Compliance Manager!