How to Tame the IT Requirements Beast Growing Inside Your Organization
This webinar is designed for IT professionals who are struggling to keep up with corporate demands for:
- Tighter security controls
- Better visibility on active network risks and issues
- Updated policies and procedures manuals
- Compliance with ever-changing government and industry IT requirements
- Adherence to IT requirements from cyber risk policies and other contracts
- Oversight of vendor risk management
- Employee security awareness training
The modern IT department has evolved well beyond simple computer network reliability, availability and end-user support.
Today, every part of your organization — from HR, to finance, to operations, to sales and marketing — has separate demands that are eating away at your IT department’s resources. Collectively, they create a complex and growing beast of demands that can easily get out of control — creating increased risk of network failure, declined productivity and worst of all, loss of data due to a security breach.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how to get control of the beast and emerge as the master of your IT environment by using a purpose-built platform to execute the Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) developed by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST).
As part of this live presentation, we’ll share important IT security best practices, and the tools and procedures that will ensure — and document — that you are meeting every IT requirement that your organization throws at you.