Are You Ready to Comply with the Expanded FTC Safeguards?
The updated Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Safeguards Rule takes effect in just a few days (June 9, 2023) and it imposes new IT security requirements on thousands of organizations — even on those that don’t describe themselves as “financial institutions.”
For MSPs, this is creating limitless opportunities to expand their business by helping their clients comply with the FTC Safeguard Rule requirements.
For IT Departments that handle their own security and compliance internally, this creates yet another standard that must be tracked, managed and documented.
In this webinar, we demystify the new standard with accurate and up-to-date information that every IT professional will need to take advantage of the opportunity and eliminate the risk of non-compliance with a federally-mandated program.
Watch now to learn about:
- Who’s now covered by the Safeguard Rule?
- What does the Safeguards Rule require companies to do?
- What are the new changes?
- What does a reasonable information security program look like?
- What are the exceptions to the Rule?
- What are the Regulatory and Business Risks of Non-Compliance?
- How to jumpstart your compliance journey?
- The critical difference between doing the right things and having documentation that will stand up to scrutiny
Your presenters for this highly informative session — IT compliance guru Mike Semel and Max Pruger, GM for Compliance Manager GRC — have over 75 years of combined experience in helping IT organizations with their compliance management needs.