HIPAA Compliance: An Rx for IT Professionals
COMPLETE THE FORM — GET THE E-BOOK!
If you’re an IT professional that works for an organization covered by HIPAA — or you’re an MSP with clients who are covered –there’s a lot that you need to know . . . including some things that the executives within these organizations are not aware of!
HIPAA standards require covered organizations to have IT security and privacy measures in place to protect health information, and provide evidence that these are standards are followed. Health providers are moving to increased automation and computerized operations, including computerized physician order entry (CPOE) systems, electronic health records (EHR), and radiology, pharmacy, and
laboratory systems. This makes HIPAA compliance even more important than ever.
All of these electronic methods dramatically increase the security risks of patient healthcare data breaches. This e-book explains why you need to manage compliance with all of the IT requirements of HIPAA, and reveals how to do it as an incremental component of your overall IT security assurance activities.
Inside you’ll discover:
- What are the IT requirements for HIPAA Compliance?
- What happens if you fail to conduct regular check-ups?
- How to “immunize” the organization(s) you work for against risk.
- What are the steps you need to take for a Rapid HIPAA baseline assessment.
- How to streamline HIPAA compliance as part of your day-to-day routine.