Navigating CMMC and Interim Rule
COMPLETE THE FORM — GET THE E-BOOK!
If you’re an IT professional who deals directly, or indirectly, with organizations that work on Department of Defense (DoD)contracts . . . you need to keep tabs on the changing regulations.
As you’d imagine, Cybersecurity is the DoD’s #1 concern for every organization it deals with. And, the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC 2.0) standard is they way it will be enforced.
But the DoD is way behind in implementing CMMC 2.0, so the “Interim Rule” that was established last year is still in force. It requires an extensive self-administered IT assessment that is scored using the DoD’s proprietary scoring model.
Our informative e-Book on this topic has just been updated, and I’m sure you’ll learn something useful from it.
Inside you’ll discover:
- What’s CMMC 2.0 all about, and why there’s an “interim rule”?
- The 3 key requirement of the interim rule
- CMMC Certification Requirements
- The stepping stones to CMMC 2.0 certification
- How to streamline compliance